Board logo

标题: my self introduction [打印本页]

作者: lyguojirong    时间: 2010-6-25 16:42     标题: my self introduction

hi!everyone ,I'm guojirong.It 's very lucky of me to find such a website .very glad to be able to make friends with all of you.I found this website occasionally while surfing the internet.It contains very useful information and material.I collectet it immediately.I'm an english teacher in a high middle school,so english is very important for me .but I feel my english is not good enough for me to use it fluently ,especalily my oral english.I'm eager to improve my spoken english.Is any one willing to help me .I'm introverted and not a talktive person.so.you understand ,how difficulit it is for me to change the situation.but I really need to improve it .Please help me.
作者: tomson    时间: 2010-6-26 10:22

hi,welcome to join us,it is no use to complaining,just put your idea into practice,and you will make great progress in your English... 1# lyguojirong
作者: 红星帝国    时间: 2010-6-26 19:42

Welcome, my friend.  As we all know, you can do almost nothing without other's help.
Of course you have found such a good website as can help you.
In a word, no pains no gains.
Come on!
作者: lyguojirong    时间: 2010-7-7 13:01

thank you for your suggestion. recently i am busy finging a job. I am preparing an interview lesson

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2