Board logo

标题: I Was Here -- Beyonce [打印本页]

作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-9-1 19:14     标题: I Was Here -- Beyonce

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 天后碧昂斯华丽唱响联合国总部,并联手联合国一起宣传世界人道主义日,呼吁人人互助!巨型环形荧幕打造超震撼效果,加上动情演唱,让人感动落泪……8月19日!你也可以做到! [flash]http://player.yinyuetai.com/video/player/488293/v_0.swf[/flash]
作者: 薇生物    时间: 2012-9-1 19:15

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time我想离开我的岁月的沙滩上的足迹 Know there was something that知道有什么 and something that I left behind我喜欢的东西我留在身后的人 When I leave this world I'll leave no regrets当我离开这个世界,我就没有遗憾 Leave something to remember so they won't forget留了些东西记住,这样他们就不会忘记 I was here我在这里 I lived I loved我喜欢我住的 I was here我在这里 I did I've done everything that I wanted我做了我所做的一切我想要的 And it was more than I thought it would be和更多的超过了我的想象 I will leave my mark so everyone will know我将离开我的记号,每个人都会知道 I was here我在这里 I want to say I lived each day until I died我想说我住在每一天直到我死去 I know that I had something in somebody's life我知道我有一些人的生命 The hearts I have touched我的心被感动 will be the proof that I leave将成为证明物我离开吗 That I made a difference我做了一个区别 and this world will see并且这个世界就会看到 I was here I lived I loved I was here I did I've done everything that I wanted And it was more than I thought it would be I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here I lived I loved I was here I did I've done everything that I wanted And it was more than I thought it would be I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here I just want them to know That I gave my all did my best Brought someone to happiness Left this world a little better just because I was here I was here I lived I loved I was here I did I've done everything that I wanted And it was more than I thought it would be I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here I lived I loved I was here I lived I loved I was here I lived I loved I was here i lived i loved i was here
作者: kobe    时间: 2012-9-2 16:54

I was not here

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2