Board logo

标题: 【3-25】面试第一步 你会电话面试吗 [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2012-3-25 16:29     标题: 【3-25】面试第一步 你会电话面试吗

[attach]13357[/attach]





Most companies use telephone interviews as part of their recruitment process to whittle down a pile of CVs into a manageable interview shortlist. But many candidates fluff the opportunity to create a good impression and secure a face-to-face meeting.

很多公司都会在面试流程中安排电话面试的环节,以此来筛选掉堆积如山的简历,确定最后可以进入面试的候选人。但是,很多求职者对此不够重视,没有在电话面试中给面试官留下好印象从而失去了直接面试的机会。

Many applicants fail to take telephone interviews seriously, and risk losing out as a result, according to a recent survey. Recruiters reported candidates eating, driving, bathing, breastfeeding, dogwalking and even going to the loo during telephone interviews.

根据一份最新的调查研究显示,很多求职者都对电话面试不以为然,从而失去了机会。招聘单位反映,有的求职者会一边在进行电话面试一边在做其他事情,比如吃饭、开车、泡澡、哺乳、遛狗,甚至上厕所。

Recruiters also bemoaned the use of slang and street talk: calling your interviewer ‘mate' or finishing sentences with ‘innit' is not a winning strategy.

招聘人还建议求职者在电话面试中要用语正式,不要用俚语或街头流行语:比如把面试官叫做“哥儿们/姐儿们”,或者讲完话就随口问道“是不?”,这些做法都无法在电话面试中过关。

Here are my top tips on performing strongly during telephone interviews.

想要在电话面试中表现出色,以下有一些好建议:

Do:

你应该这么做:

1.Prepare yourself for the call as you would for a face-to-face interview.

你怎么准备“面对面”面试的,就怎么准备电话面试。

2.Choose a quiet place to take the call, with no risk of interruption or background noise.

找一个安静的地方接受电话面试,确保不会被打断,也不要有背景杂音。

3.Pay as much attention to listening as to speaking.

听清楚问题和好好回答问题一样重要。

4.Call from a landline to minimise the chance of interference or lost connection.

用固定电话进行电话面试,以避免发生信号中断或信号干扰。

5.Take things slowly –there is no need to rush.

慢慢来,没有什么事需要你急着去做的。

Don't:

你不应该这么做:

1.Do something else while talking on the phone –give the call your full attention.

边打电话边做其他事情——你应该专心致志地进行电话面试。

2.Fail to take the interview seriously –it's your opportunity to make a good impression.

不把电话面试当回事 ——这是你给招聘人留下好印象的机会。

3.Forget to listen and respond to the interviewer's questions.

忘记认真聆听提问,也不记得回答面试官的问题。

4.Portray a poor telephone manner –remember, you are trying to impress.

不注重电话礼仪——记住,你要想着给面试官留下好印象。

5.Exhibit a lack of enthusiasm –the interviewer expects to hear that you want this job.

表现出兴趣缺缺的样子——面试官希望听到的是,你非常渴望这份工作。
作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-3-26 11:50

i think it will be very popular in the future.
作者: 1988kid    时间: 2012-4-5 17:00

It's very useful
作者: 平板拖车qkj    时间: 2012-4-8 12:38

呵呵,不错




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2