Board logo

标题: 情景会话:我完全赞成你的做法I totally agree with what you did [打印本页]

作者: eileengao    时间: 2012-1-16 15:28     标题: 情景会话:我完全赞成你的做法I totally agree with what you did

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_4345.html

A:What's the matter, Lisa? You don't look too good. 什么事,丽莎?你看上去不高兴。

B:I just found out that my husband is cheating on me. 我刚发现我丈夫对我不忠。


A:You mean Mark? He seems like such an honest guy. 你是说马克?他看上去像一个很诚实的男人


B:That's what I thought. It seems that he's been seeing someone else for about two months. 我过去也是那样想。他好像已经和别人约会了近两个月。


A:Two months? How did you find out? 两个月?你怎么发现的?


B:I asked for leave and was at home when the telephone rang. I picked it up and a girl asked to talk to Mark. She then asked if I was his sister, and I said no, I was his wife. She hung up immediately. 我请了假在家, 电话响了。我拿起电话,一个女孩说找马克。然后她问我是否是马克的姊妹,我说不是,我是他妻子。她立即挂了电话。


A:So you asked him about the girl who called? 然后你问他打电话的那个女孩是谁?


B:Yeah, he first said it was someone from work. He gave me a lame excuse, and so I pressed him on it. 是的,起先他说是同事。他找了一个根本就站不住脚的借口,所以我逼他说。


A:What'd he do? 他怎么做?


B:He kept trying to make stupid excuses, and then broke down and admitted to a small indiscretion. 他不断地找些愚蠢的借口,然后又说不是,承认有点言行失检。


A:Indiscretion? How can an indiscretion last two months? I mean, you two have been married for two years! How can he do that to you? 言行失检?言行失检怎么能持续两个月?我是说,你们两个已经结婚两年了!他怎么能那样对你?


B:I told him I would divorce him if he wouldn’t tell me the truth or end the relationship with her. 我说如果他不告诉我真相并和她断离关系,我就和他离婚。


A:Good. I totally agree with what you did. 很好。我完全赞成你的做法。
日常闲谈英语





欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2