Board logo

标题: 【名著简读本】-2011.12.6-地心游记(42) [打印本页]

作者: blueskywhy    时间: 2011-12-6 22:19     标题: 【名著简读本】-2011.12.6-地心游记(42)



"It would be, but there are no boats in Reykjavik."
“也许是,但是在雷克雅未克没有船。”

"Not a single one?"

“一条船都没有?”

"That's right. You'll have to go by land. It will be longer, but more interesting. I know someone who can guide you there."

“是的。你们必须从陆地去。时间会长些,但是会更有意思。我认识一个人,他可以带你们去。”

"A responsible, intelligent man?"

“是不是一个可以信赖的聪明人?”

"Yes, he lives nearby. He makes his living by hunting. You'll be pleased with him. He speaks Danish quite well."

“是的,他住在附近,以打猎为生。你会满意他的。他的丹麦语说的非常好。"

”When can I see him?"

“我什么时候可以见他?”

"Tomorrow, if you'd like."

“明天,如果你愿意的话。”

"Why not today?"

“为何不今天?”

"Because he won't be here till tomorrow."

“因为他明天才在这儿。”

"Well, tomorrow, then," my uncle said, looking disappointed.

“好吧,那么就明天吧,”我叔叔说,看上去有点失望。

The conversation between the German professor and the Icelandic professor soon ended. My uncle was quite pleasant with his findings. He had discovered the reason for the mysterious document the story of Saknussemm.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: sunnyraintsk    时间: 2011-12-7 09:36

The conversation between the German professor and the Icelandic professor soon ended. My uncle was quite pleasant with his findings. He had discovered the reason for the mysterious document the story of Saknussemm.
德国教授和爱尔兰教授之间的交流很快结束了。叔叔很高心于他的发现。他已找到了Saknussemm的神奇故事的原因。




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2