Board logo

标题: 导致口吃的原因 [打印本页]

作者: yoyo530521    时间: 2009-2-11 09:15     标题: 导致口吃的原因

What Causes People To Develop A Speech Impediment(n.语言障碍,结巴)

I have met many people who stutter(v.口吃) as I now help people to achieve fluency as a career. I always ask them to talk about how and why their stutter started. The reasons above are the type of answers I receive.

There are many reasons why people may develop a stutter(n.口吃), it can be as a result of bullying(v.威吓) from school, an over aggressive member of the family, a shock reaction to an event such as a car crash, or it could be passed down from another member of the family who has a stutter.  Stuttering normally originates in childhood and nine out of ten people who stutter are men. Around 1% of the population has a stutter according to recent reports.

I have now managed to beat my stutter which had basically ruined my life for eighteen years. When I had a stutter, I found it difficult to say certain words beginning with certain letters. I would always avoid these words or I would think of an alternative word to say.

Aged twenty-two I decided it was time to try to overcome my communication problems. I started to observe what I called very good fluent talkers, I was watching and trying to work out how they were talking and breathing. I also tried to find differences between their speech and my own. I also started to read books about things like, positive thinking and mind over matter as I also realised I needed to change the way I was thinking.  Much to my relief, after nearly a year of working and practicing very hard, I managed to overcome my stutter.

我认识很多像我一样的口吃患者,他们恢复正常后和我一样现在以帮助别人摆脱口吃,恢复流利表达能力作为事业。我经常询问他们成为口吃者的原因。总结出几条导致口吃的原因。

有很多原因导致人们成为口吃:在学校受到威吓,家长成员过分严厉;对车祸等事件的剧烈反应,或者遗传自家庭成员中的口吃者。 口吃一般形成于童年时期,并且十之八九多为男性。根据最近的研究报道,患口吃的几率约为1%。

现在我成功的克服了口吃,它几乎毁了我18年的生活。当我有口吃问题时,我发现读一些以特定字母开始的词语总是很困难。那时,我会绕开这些词语,想着用其他相近的词语去替换它们。

在我22岁那年,我觉得是该克服交流障碍问题的时候了。我开始留意那些表达流利的人,仔细的观察他们说话并注意他们说话时候的呼吸,努力找出他们的话语与我有何不同。我开始阅读相关的书籍,像《积极的思考》,用《心灵控制物质》等,因为我意识到我要改变我思考的方式。值得欣慰的是,在经过一年的刻苦实践和练习之后,我成功地克服了口吃的障碍。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2