Board logo

标题: 歌曲英文翻译--《再回首》 [打印本页]

作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2011-11-21 16:33     标题: 歌曲英文翻译--《再回首》

在下自己的翻译作品,不入方家法眼,大家多提意见。



再回首

Looking back
云遮断归途

Way home clouded
再回首

Looking back
荆棘密布

Only to see thornies
今夜不会再有难舍的旧梦

There will be no old dreams I can’t go with tonight
曾经与你共有的梦

The dreams I shared with you once
今后要向谁诉说

Who can I turn to afterwards ?
再回首

Looking back,
背影已远走

I see you departing.
再回首

Looking back,
泪眼朦胧

Filled with tears
留下你的祝福

With your blessings
寒夜温暖我

Warm me in dark nights
不管明天要面对多少伤痛和迷惑

Whatever pains and confusions will confront with me tomorrow

曾经在幽幽暗暗反反复复中追问

I once pumped you time and time again
才知道平平淡淡从从容容是最真

Then I knew simple and calm is real life.
再回首恍然如梦

Looking back, just like a dream
再回首我心依旧

Looking back, I’m who I was
只有那无尽的长路伴着我
Only the endless track is my company.






作者: 阿尔卑斯    时间: 2011-11-22 07:28

Good job
作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-11-22 15:39

真想听你唱英文版的,哈哈。
作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2011-11-22 16:39

回复 3# tingroom


    还是美女tingroom唱比较好
作者: 小尾巴猪    时间: 2011-11-25 19:58

"曾经在幽幽暗暗反反复复中追问I once pumped you time and time again" Oh ,got it!




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2