Board logo

标题: 关于抱怨的经典会话(1) [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2008-1-15 17:03     标题: 关于抱怨的经典会话(1)

PART 1

A: You don't have to play that record/CD so loud, do you?

你不一定要把唱片放得那么响,对吧?

B: I'm sorry. Has it been bothering you?

对不起,打扰你了?

A: Yes. And please ask me the next time you want to use something.

是的。另外,如果下次要用什么东西,请先问我一声。

B: I'm sorry. I meant[打算]to ask you.

对不起。我本想问你的。

PART 2

A: That radio's pretty loud. Could you turn it down, please?

收音机太响了,你能把声音开小一点吗?

B: Sorry. Was I disturbing[打扰;干扰]you?

对不起,我刚才打扰你了吗?

A: Yes. And something else, please don't borrow my clothes without asking.

是的。还有一件事,没问过我,请别拿我的衣服。

B: Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking. I won't do it again.

对不起。我对这事没想过,下次不这样了。
作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2008-1-15 17:03     标题: 关于抱怨的经典会话(2)

PART 3

A: Do you think you could keep the noise down?

你看能不能小声一些?

B: I'm sorry. Am I keeping you awake?

对不起。我吵得你睡不着了吗?

A: Yes. And another thing, would you mind not making long distance calls?

是的。还有一件事,请你别打长途电话了,好吗?

B: I'm sorry. I thought you wouldn't mind.

对不起,我还以为你不在乎呢。

PART 4

A: I wish you wouldn't play the TV so loud.

希望你不要把电视机开得这么响。

B: Sorry. Were you trying to sleep?

对不起。你想睡觉吗?

A: Yes. And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records/CDs.

是的。还有,随便想起一件事,要是你想借用我的唱片,请先问一声。

B: I'm sorry. You're right. I should have asked.

对不起。你说得对,我本该先问一声的。
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-21 14:51

呵呵,sorry




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2