Board logo

标题: wish , hope , expect , want 的用法及翻译句子 [打印本页]

作者: 陈秀玲    时间: 2011-3-25 22:58     标题: wish , hope , expect , want 的用法及翻译句子

不同点: (1)wish +宾+ to +动词原形表示命令,hope无此用法 I wish you to go意思是我要你去 (2)hope后不能直接跟名词作宾语,可跟for +名词,表示可实现的“希望”,wish虽也跟for +名词,但表示难实现的“愿望”。 (3)hope和wish可跟that从句,但hope + that表示希望 wish + that表示“愿望”,且从句动词用虚拟语气 (4)wish可跟双宾语 wish 意思是对某一特定物的欲望、向往或强烈倾向 (5)Expect 意思是期待某事或某人可能的发生或出现: (6)Hope 意思是热切期望并对获得所期待之物的可能性方面有一定的信心: (7)"Want" is often used when you have a strong desire for something or when you have a need for something. The goal is easy to be achieved. For example, I want to have some Italian food tonight. Another example, I want to learn French.The word "Hope" is quite similar to the word "Expect". "Hope" is often used when you have a desire with expectation of obtainment, which means you expect that to happen.For example, I hope (expect) you will keep your promises. Another example, I hope (expect)the person I am going to live with is a vegetarian."Wish" is often used when you have a desire for something that is unattainable, which means the goal is impossible to fulfilled. For example, I wish I can be as smart as Albert Einstein (In reality, I know I can never be as smart as Albert Einstein because my IQ is lower than his.)Another example, I wish I am an astronaut (In reality, I know I can never become an astronaunt.)practice:1,I wish you to go。2,我希望成功。 3,我很想得到小汽车4,我希望你很快就好了。5,我真希望自己年轻了十岁。6,我希望你健康。7,你可以等我们一起吃午饭。8,我希望不久就见到你。9,今晚我想要法国菜please translate these sentenses into english or chinese .
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 云野    时间: 2011-3-26 09:17

1.我要你去。
2.i hope for success.
3:i expect that i can gain a car of 4
4:i hope that you'll better soon.
5:i wish that i am 10 years younger.
6:i hope you can healthy
作者: kpmazda    时间: 2011-3-27 10:26

1,I wish you to go。2,我希望成功。 3,我很想得到小汽车4,我希望你很快就好了。5,我真希望自己年轻了十岁。6,我希望你健康。7,你可以等我们一起吃午饭。8,我希望不久就见到你。9,今晚我想要法国菜
1. 我希望你能去.
2.I hope I can success.
3.I wish I could have a car.
4.I hope you recover soon.
5.I wish I were ten years younger.
6.I wish you healthy.
7.I hope you could wait and stay with us for lunch.
8. I wish I would see you soon.
9.I expect some french crusine tonight.
作者: sapphire_709    时间: 2011-4-5 18:19

1,我希望你去。
2,I hope for success.
3,I wish I could get a car.
4,I hope you will be well soon.
5,I really wish I were ten years younger.
6,I wish you good health.
7,You may expect us to have lunch together with you.
8,I am expecting to see you soon。
9,Tonight I want to eat French cuisine.
作者: bonnieju    时间: 2011-4-6 11:11

1,I wish you to go。我要你去。
2,我希望成功。I hope for success.
3,我很想得到小汽车 I want to get a car.
4,我希望你很快就好了。I hope that you will be well soon.
5,我真希望自己年轻了十岁。I wish that I were ten years younger.
6,我希望你健康。I hope that you are good in health.
7,你可以等我们一起吃午饭。You may expect us having dinner together with you.
8,我希望不久就见到你。I hope I can see you soon.
9,今晚我想要法国菜 I want to eat french cuisine  tonight.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2