Board logo

标题: 3月24日听力练习 survey on the recent modernization [打印本页]

作者: tingroom    时间: 2011-3-24 14:27     标题: 3月24日听力练习 survey on the recent modernization

listen to the material carefully,although it is difficult and sometime you can't write down the correct answer.As long as you have tried,whatever you write down will be the harvest of yours.You should believe that only by accumulating little by little could you learn English welll.so come on.

W: Excuse me. I'm doing a survey on the recent modernization of this airport. Would you mind answering some questions?
M: Well, if you're quick. 

W: Right, um, could you tell me, um, where you're going and why you're going there? 
M: Yes, I'm flying to Barcelona on business. 

W: OK. Can you tell me how often you use the airport? 
M: Yes, _______________________________________.

W: And um, what do you think of the new restaurant?
M: I'm sorry, but I think it's cheap, vulgar, I mean—plastic cups, wobbly chairs, we deserve something better. 

W: Right, ____________________________________?
M: Well, that varies. Now, some days they're all right, they can cope; but on busy days they can't cope at all—if it gets overcrowded they just don't seem to have the staff to deal with the situation and there are delays. 

W: Thank you. Um. What about the new parking facilities?
M: ________________________________. I know there's a courtesy bus but it isn't frequent enough. 

W: Well, um, and what about the transport links to the airport?
M: Transport facilities, public transport is pretty good. I think there are frequent rail services and buses, yes, I think it's pretty good. 

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

[audio]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/mnjjt/liuji/201103/putclub.com_6.6cet60324.mp3[/audio]

作者: lzuyyy    时间: 2011-3-25 07:54

twice a mouth

in my opinion,
作者: 244550355    时间: 2011-3-26 20:06

作者: laura6688    时间: 2011-4-28 08:45

I uses airport    twice a   because of my work
what about speed of airport   
In my opion,the parking lot is far from soon
作者: tdxx    时间: 2011-4-29 20:13

学习中。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2