Board logo

标题: 12月21日故事:The Twelve Sincere Smiles 十二次真诚的微笑 [打印本页]

作者: yy2235    时间: 2010-12-21 08:01     标题: 12月21日故事:The Twelve Sincere Smiles 十二次真诚的微笑

please read the story carefully,and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

A passenger told a stewardess that he needed a cup of water to take his medicine as the plane was taking off. She told him that she would bring him the water in ten minutes.    Thirty minutes later, when the passenger's ring for service sounded, the stewardess flew in a flurry. She was kept so busy that she forgot to deliver him the water. As a result, the passenger was held up to take his medicine. She hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he refused it.
    In the following hours on the flight, each time the stewardess passed by the passenger, she would ask him with a smile whether he needed help or not. But the passenger never paid attention to her.
    When he was going to get off the plane, the passenger asked the stewardess to hand him the passengers' booklet. She was very sad. She knew that he would write down sharp words, but with a smile she handed it to him.
    After the passenger got off the plane, she opened the booklet ,and cracked a smile, for the passenger wrote,"On the flight,you asked me whether I needed help or not twelve times. How can I refuse your twelve sincere smiles?"
   That's right! Who can refuse twelve sincere smiles from a person?

A smile is the best name card。                      ————Moliere
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: float    时间: 2010-12-21 09:26

Yes,A smile is the best name card.
No anyone refuse sincere smiles in life
作者: xiaomeixin    时间: 2010-12-21 09:43

Yes,I think that the stewardess has done very well.
She knew her fault and tried to remedy it.
I think that we should study from her.
Good guy.
作者: yy2235    时间: 2010-12-21 10:53

回复 2# float

Smile frequently
作者: yy2235    时间: 2010-12-21 10:54

回复 3# xiaomeixin

yes, agree with you
   we should learn from her
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-12-21 17:26

When he was going to get off the plane, the passenger asked the stewardess to hand him the passengers' booklet. 当他下机后,乘客问乘务员发放乘客手册
作者: liqier    时间: 2010-12-21 18:54

patience!!
作者: huxiuyue    时间: 2011-1-11 16:44

smile is the best way to deal with unhappiness !
作者: 学海无涯甲    时间: 2011-1-27 12:50

回复 1# yy2235

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2