Board logo

标题: Cartoon Role Play [打印本页]

作者: esa2009    时间: 2010-9-14 18:13     标题: Cartoon Role Play

Direction:Here are two cartoons that tell a story about cyber love . Please work with your partner to act out a sitcom based on the cartoons . Your imaginination and creativity is excepted to do credit to you show. The following words and phrases are just for you reference if you need.Write a dialogue!
[attach]5225[/attach]
Ref:online chatting(网聊),virtual dating (虚拟约会),court(求爱),go out (拍拖),propose(求婚),Iurk/dive(潜水),post(帖子),cheat(欺骗),fall in love, signature(签名),marriage,responsiblity,vitual Word。
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-9-14 20:48

The cat and the mouse.
One day ,the mouse is chatting online with someone he haven't known .
They had a sccessful conversation .And the mouse fell in love with this person .
M: I'm very to be friends for you .Can I know your sex ?
C:Mn..I'm a girl .How about you ?
M:I'm a boy .Can I make an appointment with you ?
C:Ok,I'm very happy .
Another day,they met at the park .The mouse was there with plenty of rose to court.
The cat was impressed by him and  said to mouse,"I love you too."
And then ,they married .The mouse thought they would lead a happy life .But there was a  bad  thing for him that the cat was a cheater .She have left for a long time with a lot of money .The mouse heard that and he was so sad .This means that he had a abortive  marriage......

作者: esa2009    时间: 2010-9-14 22:00

回复 2# 那个、微笑

It is a good story!But I feel that the content is too simple, does not have any innovation  。 If there is  accident  matters , it will be more splendid .However,thanks for your post!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2