- UID
- 308332
- 帖子
- 836
- 积分
- 1269
- 学分
- 5376 个
- 金币
- 125 个
- 性别
- 女
- 在线时间
- 176 小时
|
You want a bet?你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you?我替你去怎么样?
Who wants?谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift?能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure?怎么这样肯定?
Is that so?是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?
Chin up. 振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。 |
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
|