- UID
- 259831
- 帖子
- 315
- 积分
- 417
- 学分
- 4619 个
- 金币
- 10 个
- 在线时间
- 52 小时
|
All that is beautiful poems and passages of life things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想
today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
we spend more,but enjoy less; 我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies; 我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
we have more compromises,but less time; 我们妥协更多,时间更少;
we have more knowledge,but less judgment; 我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
we have more medicines,but less health; 我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values; 我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much; 我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors; 我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space; 我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
we have highter income,but less morals; 我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
these are times with more liberty,but less joy; 我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
we have much more food,but less nutrition; 我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase; 现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes; 现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
that's why i propose,that as of today; 这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;
you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs; 寻找更多的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love; 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival; 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it. 举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday"; 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"! 曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
let's tell our families and friends how much we love them; 告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life; 不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
every day,every hour,and every minute is special; 每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
and you don't know if it will be your last. 你无从知道这是否最后一刻。 |
|