I shall stop loving you 我的爱火也会
Little by little. 渐渐熄灭.
If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me 别来找我,
For I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我早已把你忘怀.
If you think it long and mad 我生命中
the wind of banners 过往的猎猎疾风
that passes through my life, 如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me 而决意离我而去
at the shore of the heart where I have roots, 在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 记住, 彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms 我将举起双臂
And my roots will set off 摇断爱的根脉,
to seek another land. 憩于他方.
But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每时每刻 |